Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:17:18 +0400
From:      "dotslash" <dotslash@linif.org>
To:        "Ben Smithurst" <ben@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "fq" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: you are forced to 4.3-R

you're fine man.  i'm just deep into releng4.freebsd.org so i think that's
where i got confused.

one has to use the floppies in releng4.freebsd.org and use *that* server for
installation for 4.2-STABLE. what i did was installed from a 4.2-RELEASE CD
and was trying to get to 4.2-STABLE using those tags i mentioned earlier.
anyway, happy fbsd'ing!

regards,