Date:      Sat, 6 Jul 1996 22:58:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New install using 2.2-SNAP ...

On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >
> > > Have you read the installation guide and the FAQ?  Paying special
> > > attention to the section(s) where disk geometry is mentioned? :-)
> > >
> > 	*groan*  this is only a problem with IDE, isn't it? :(
>
> It's a problem with all drives.

	The reason I never noticed this before is that when I normally
install, I allocate the whole drive to FreeBSD, since I'm never going
to co-locate Linux/DOS on the same box...

	For some reason, this time, I failed to do that :(

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org