Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:07:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Larry Lile <lile@stdio.com>
To:        Lord of Chaos <serces@mud.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Strange Lockup Occurring

If 3.2 has new-bus then the new driver should work, just compile it
install and kldload it.  You will of course need to remove the oltr
driver from your kernel first.  The new driver is "ol" not "oltr", I
am not sure how permanent this is but it let me do development in
paralell to the cvs tree.  Give it a try :)

On the other hand you could "downgrade" your 3.2 install with cvs
to 4/20/99 and do a "make world".  Add the arp patch back in and
hopefully everything should just work.  The very wee hours of
4/21 are the last known working conditions.

Larry Lile
lile@stdio.com