Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:31:57 -0700 (MST)
From:      Joan Schunck <jschunck@math.cudenver.edu>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   can I use other floppies in the FIXIT environment ?

I am in the FIXIT environment trying to solve a problem.  Unfortunately, I
have to use some files on (floppy X).

Is there any way for me to use (floppy X) withint the FIXIT environment ?
I tried to unmount the fixit floppy, but I cannot because the device is
busy, but I have no way to mount and use (floppy X) unless I dismount the
fixit floppy, right ?

So is this impossible, or is there a way I can use a second (third,
fourth) floppy during my FIXIT operations ?

(note, I have no other floppy drives, etc. so i cannot create a custom
fixit disk, which is one obvious solution..)

Thanks!