Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:17:09 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Paul Chvostek <paul+fbsd@it.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mybsd.com et al

Paul Chvostek wrote:
> I've had the domains mybsd.(com|net|org|biz) for a few years -- I
> registered them a few years back for a project for which the investors
> disappeared, and have held on to 'em since then in the hopes that
> something new would come up.
>
> But nothing has come up, and I hate to see such sweet names go to waste.
>
> Can anyone think of a good use for them?

Perhaps a site dedicated to BSD on the desktop?  The .org could be for
people to post stories, howtos, and screen-shots.

Maybe some company would eventually pick up the .com and start distributing
a "Desktop BSD" version of FreeBSD with support and everything ala RedHat.
Although that'll probably have to wait till the economy gets off it's ass.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies