Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2008 01:44:36 -0800
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        watermelon@gmx.net
Subject:   Re: TrueCrypt 5.0

On Feb 10, 2008, at 12:33 AM, Watermelon wrote:

> i downloaded the source cause i thought if there is an osx support
> may be it works for freebsd too....
> and i found in makefile a point for making in freebsd....
> but there are errors so i couldnt make it...

Actual errors may help, but the issue most likely lies in and of the
fact that OSX comes prepackaged with GNU make, not BSD make.

starr:~ gcooper$ make --version
GNU Make 3.81
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for i386-apple-darwin9.0
starr:~ gcooper$ uname -a
Darwin starr.local 9.1.0 Darwin Kernel Version 9.1.0: Wed Oct 31
17:46:22 PDT 2007; root:xnu-1228.0.2~1/RELEASE_I386 i386

Thus, you should try gmake (target) as opposed to make (target). If
you come across any errors, please report the relevant information
(error messages, etc).

Thanks,
-Garrett