Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 2021 11:08:34 -0700
From:      "Dan Mahoney (Ports)" <freebsd@gushi.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   The whole git migration of ports

Hey there,

I wanted to reach out to the people both doing the massive migration, as =
well as the people covering answers to frequent questions here on the =
lists, and I=E2=80=99m sure on the forums and elsewhere.

There=E2=80=99s something important to know:

Thank you.  Seriously. =20

Open source is often thankless, and users can complain loudly when their =
process is interrupted or altered.  I see the time and effort you=E2=80=99=
re putting in to this.

That=E2=80=99s all.

Keep on fighting the good fight, and stay safe.

-Dan Mahoney
Sysadmin, port maintainer, BSD fan=