Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:00:53 -0400
From:      support <ops@online-tech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   upgraded to sendmail 8.9.1 problem

Hello
I have just completed an installation of sendmail 8.9.1 because I have a
spammer
using my mail server. It now prevents relaying like it is suppose to but I
can only send email to and from the domain of the mail server , for example
tha mail server is mail.abc.com I can only send emails to anyone at abc.com .
I have used m4 to generate a new sendmail.cf (just the generic-bsd-4-4.m4)
I have added domains to relay-domains in /etc/mail and restarted the mail
server but
still cannot send emails. Any help on this matter would be appreciate
before this person crahes my mail server again

Thank you

Andy Thornbranch
Online Technologies