Date:      Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:58:15 -0500
From:      Ryan Coleman <editor@d3photography.com>
To:        "Ganesh Khedkar" <ganesh.khedkar@gatewaynintec.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hi installing on windows dual boot

A heads up about your footer: This email goes onto a mailing list that =
is available via an online archive... your "terms" are violated just by =
sending an email to this mailing list.

On Jul 26, 2011, at 6:06 AM, Ganesh Khedkar wrote:

> Hi all,=20
>     I am new to FreeBSD , just wanted to give one suggestion that , =
Ubuntu linux have given one=20
> Nice facility to user that they can easily install Ubuntu in windows =
and any drive we want .
>    Even we can assign size to that drive . So cant we provide this =
facility to our user .
> So that people can experience freeBSD.
>=20
>=20
> P.S. : If i am wrong then please let me know .
>=20
> Regards,=20
> Ganesh K.=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> The contents of this eMail including the contents of attachment(s) are =
privileged and confidential material of Gateway NINtec Pvt. Ltd. (GNPL) =
and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by =
anyone other than the intended addressee(s). If this eMail has been =
received by error, please advise the sender immediately and delete it =
from your system. The views expressed in this eMail message are those of =
the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with =
authority, states them to be the views of GNPL. Any unauthorized review, =
use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this =
eMail or any action taken in reliance on this eMail is strictly =
prohibited and may be unlawful. This eMail may contain viruses. GNPL has =
taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not =
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this =
eMail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the =
eMail or attachment(s). GNPL is neither liable for the proper and =
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication =
nor for any delay in its receipt. GNPL reserves the right to monitor and =
review the content of all messages sent to or from this eMail address =
and may be stored on the GNPL eMail system. In case this eMail has =
reached you in error, and you  would no longer like to receive eMails =
from us, then please send an eMail to dnd@gatewaynintec.com