Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 2013 08:06:55 -0700
From:      aurfalien <aurfalien@gmail.com>
To:        C. P. Ghost <cpghost@cordula.ws>
Subject:   Re: FreeNAS vs. FreeBSD?

Hi,

I'm evaling both as well as other ZFS centric distros.

If you want GUI management for ZFS, then FreeNAS is the ticket.  Even =
compared to Nappit, FreeNAS is the winner in my opinion.

FreeBSD/NAS are largely the same.  There 9.1.1 rel is more like FreeBSD =
9.2.

But if you are fine with CLI ZFS admin, then why switch?

There documentation is amazing, hats off to there team for sure.

- aurf