Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:33:21 -0400
From:      "Koos, Anthony" <Anthony.Koos@valueoptions.com>
To:        "'doc@FreeBSD.org'" <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Search engine enhancements

------_=_NextPart_001_01C233E8.39C66DD0

Hi, I saw a request for help with enhancing the FreeBSD search
engine.  I would like to help if I can and it is needed.  I currently
work as a delphi programmer but have a lot of transact sql and
some perl/cgi experience.  Feel free to contact me at this
address.

Sincerely,

Tony Koos

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C233E8.39C66DD0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Search engine enhancements</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hi, I saw a request for help with enhancing the FreeBSD search</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">engine.&nbsp; I would like to help if I can and it is needed.&nbsp; I currently</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">work as a delphi programmer but have a lot of transact sql and</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">some perl/cgi experience.&nbsp; Feel free to contact me at this</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">address.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Sincerely,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Tony Koos</FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3><BR>
<BR>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and<BR>
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they<BR>
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify<BR>
the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its <BR>
attachments.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>