Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   TP560 / 3C589

Hey folks,

I've been installing FreeBSD on another TP560C.  I have already done this
successfully on one TP560C, so I thought I would be able to blindly copy
over my pccard.conf, kernel config file, and go to town.

The problem is my network hangs every so often.  an 'ifconfig ep0 up'
seems to clear it, but I don't know how to track this problem down.

Any suggestions for where to look?  The primary difference between the two
systems that I'm aware of is one is running 2.2-970925-RELENG and the one
that works runs 970705-RELENG.

Thanks for any advice,

Brian