Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:42:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark <maxiter@inetu.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bridge(4)

To follow-up to my own message, in case this was of interest to
anybody....

I have tried this approach with a link generating less traffic, and I'm
successfully duplicating traffic from 1 interface to 4 others.

I still welcome any input to the original problem, especially if there is
an alternate way to accomplish what I'd like.

Thx.

Mark Rekai - INetU, Inc.(tm) - http://www.INetU.net
Electronic commerce - Web development - Web hosting
       Mark@INetU.net - Phone: (610) 266-7441