Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 2009 21:34:10 +0200
From:      Andre Albsmeier <Andre.Albsmeier@siemens.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Andre.Albsmeier@siemens.com
Subject:   net/iwi-firmware refuses to build on 7.2-STABLE

Today I wanted to build net/iwi-firmware on 7.2-STABLE and I got

===>  iwi-firmware-2.4_8 is configured with iwicontrol(8) which you don't need, use 'make rmconfig' and uncheck CONTROL.

While the firmware itself is in the base system, iwicontrol(8)
is not. The port should be modified to cope with this but I
have no idea in what way. Some ideas:

1. Remove the build restrictions
2. Just build iwicontrol on systems where the fw is not needed
3. Make an extra port just to build iwicontrol
4. ???

Any suggestions? Thanks,

	-Andre