Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 15:47:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Promoting FreeBSD Web servers

On Fri, 11 Aug 1995, Brian Tao wrote:

>     More FreeBSD paraphernalia!  The daemon I have was scanned from
> the reverse side of a wipe-off tattoo, then flipped around, so the
> colours are rather blotchy.  I diddled around with it in Photoshop,
> then reduced it so you can't really tell.  Mr. Hosokawa ought to have
> a large rendition of the daemon in mid-stride from his CD-ROM cover
> artwork.  If I can get a copy of that from him, I could easily create
> a big version of the logo, suitable for output on a colour printer for
> a variety of uses around home and office.  :)

	now that would be righteous.   please send me the gif or a url.
the graphics department here ask me to request that the gif be rgb format
rather than indexed.  claim rgb is better for printing, indexed better
for http

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346