Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 09:56:06 -0800
From:      Alan Batie <batie@rdrop.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ATM WAN interface

--UXtIhxfXey3p5aM3

A quick search through the archives indicates that the only ATM support
in FreeBSD is for 25 and 155 Mbps LAN interface cards.  I thought I'd
ask live once before giving up on the idea of a T1 or T3 interface, or
do you just use a standard T1/T3 sync card and the rest is software?

--
Alan Batie                   ______    www.rdrop.com/users/batie     Me
batie@agora.rdrop.com        \    /    www.qrd.org         The Triangle

--UXtIhxfXey3p5aM3