Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:48:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Massimo Lusetti <massimo@datacode.it>
Cc:        <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SCSI Error with mly

The tool is something I wrote for Legato years ago.

The documentation can be found in the SCSI-2 and other specs
at http://www.t10.org.

You can also find stuff somewhere down in the bowels of CAM in
sys/cam/scsi/scsi_all.?

I asked Mike why the mly driver didn't use the printout routines in CAM, and
he had the very reasonable answer of "didn't know they were there"- no
documentation means people can miss stuff.

-matt