Date:      Fri, 6 Jul 2001 04:50:02 -0500
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@sneakerz.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, wes@softweyr.com, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Mall now BSDCentral

* Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> [010706 03:35] wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 02:47:21AM -0500, Frank Pawlak wrote:
>
> > >You're assuming that not having Walnut Creek around is going to be
> > >good for Linux Central, or good for FreeBSD?  I personally wouldn't
> > >give a bucket of warm spit for Linux Central's well being, but am quite
> > >worried about the well being of FreeBSD in the near future.
> >
> > I agree, the future of FreeBSD does look dim right now.  It is being
> > developed, but not promoted and distributed with any kind of profession
> > consistency.  And that is a crying shame.
>
> Let's not go overboard here.  Things can surely be improved, but I
> wouldn't go so far as to call the future of FreeBSD "dim".

You're missing the slashdot troll agenda, if anything these people
live to call BSD's future "dim", in fact if Frank hadn't been so
late to subscribe, I'm sure his first post would have been labeled
as the same. :)

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]
Ok, who wrote this damn function called '??'?