Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 21:09:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        matt@zigg.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Jordan's challenge (imap-uw)

 * I could do that.  I have some well-connected (four backbone connections)
 * http space.

Ok.  Then when you update the port, put your site at the beginning of
the MASTER_SITES list and make sure you put a tarball that matches the
md5 there.

It may help if you can put it in a subdirectory (and change it every
time), so when you send-pr a port upgrade and put up a new tarball,
there won't be a time lag when there will be an inconsistency.

Satoshi (sigh, all this trouble for authors who don't change filenames....)