Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 1996 10:21:20 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Reviewers for handbook changes in dialup/PPP sections

I'm re-writing some of the sections on the handbook regarding the dialup
and other SLIP/PPP sections, and I'd like someone who is familiar with
the process to review my changes, to make sure it's readable and that I
haven't missed anyone.

So far I've finished up the dial-up stuff, so I'll move onto the
PPP/SLIP stuff next but it would be nice to have a reviewer.  It's a
pretty easy job, and someone who is sick and tired of hearing me babble
can get a chance to critique me with my blessings. :)

Thanks!

Nate