Date:      Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:12:00 -0700
From:      Johnson David <davidjohnson@siemens.com>
To:        'Nikolas Britton' <freebsd@nbritton.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD's Visual Identity: Outdated?

From: Nikolas Britton [mailto:freebsd@nbritton.org]

> 2. I cringe when I see Times New Roman, again redo the whole site
> with a modern web font: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Etc. (ever here
> of Cascading  Style Sheets?)

That's not the fault of the page, it's the fault of the browser. Neither the
page nor the stylesheet are specifying a serif font, that's the browser
doing it. Maybe you should go specify a different default font in your
browser settings.

David

p.s. My apologies for not cross-posting like everyone else is. Old habits
die hard...