Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 16:08:22 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Thomas Graichen <graichen@sirius.physik.fu-berlin.de>
To:        dfr@render.com (Doug Rabson)
Subject:   Re: PLEASE help me to get broken FreeBSD automounter working PLEASE !!!

> > PLEASE. PLEASE, PLEASE ... can anybody help me out to get the
> > "-type:=direct" option which is broken in FreeBSD working - PLEASE -
> > i've now tried to debug it some hours but i'm at the end of my
> > knowlegde - i'll now try to explain what i've done and hope that
> > someone will take a deeper look into it - PLEASE
>
> Which version of FreeBSD are you using?  If you are running current then
> you *must* make sure you are using an amd from current as well due to the
> NFSv3 support in current.

ok - i now tried it with a -current kernel (950810) and the -current amd -
it's still the same - it is STILL BROKEN - can someone PLEASE help me to fix
it - thanks in advance - t
                                                  __||
 Perfection is reached, not when there is no  __||       thomas graichen
 longer anything to add, but when there   __||      freie universitaet berlin
 is no longer anything to take away   __||              fachbereich physik
                                  __||
 - Antoine de Saint-Exupery - __||
 ___________________________||____email: graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de____