Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:03:05 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The Age of Darkness

I am not going to unsubscribe from the mailing lists.

With respect to my response to John Polstra , I do believe that he is fully
capable of defending himself.

> with people.  Since you have no time to actually do any of the
> engineering work you keep calling for, there's also not much point in

Cute, in the context of the current thread, I don't see you personally
attacking the supporters of UDI. Additionally, it is very difficult
to differentiate a "request for engineering work " to a request
for technical functionality.

As to my lack of time , I am a consultant and my work load varies something
that you well aware of .

If this is where your leadership is taking us then I think is time
for you to relax and find something else to do .

	Amancio