Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:02:57 -0800
From:      fcash@lug.kamloops.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Submitting new ports

Greetings group,

After searching through the FreeBSD website and scanning through
various mailing list archives, I've hit a bit of a brick wall.

Who do I talk to, where do I look, what do I do, etc to get a port
submission looked at, checked, committed, etc??  I've submitted two
PR's and a follow-up with a new port framework and it's been sitting in
the open PR queue for nearing a month now.  I'm wondering if there's
anything I can do to speed things up or if there's something I did that
makes the ports unsubmittable, or if it's just a matter of nobody having
any spare time to look through the new ports submissions.  The PR's in
question are: pr/34840 (the original one that can be
removed/closed/ignored) and pr/25382 (which includes a follow-up with the
latest port framework).

Suggestions on better places to look/discuss this welcome.

Please CC: me as I am in the process of moving mail accounts and not
yet sub'd to this list.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Freddie			PhoenixTek Consulting