Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 1997 23:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        gibbs@plutotech.com
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NOT READY

 * Unfortunately, I don't think it will work unless you poll
 * for completion since the error will be returned in an
 * interrupt context.

Oh.  I thought I did what you said, but I have no clue as to what to
do.  I just searched for "sense_handler" and "start_unit" in sd.c and
tried to paste them together.  Can someone tell me some more about
how to go about this?

And as David pointed out, it's going to lock up the system for 5
seconds (which is probably not bad for our case, though...).

Satoshi