Date:      Tue, 08 Sep 1998 22:23:11 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Sean Kelly <kelly@plutotech.com>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This is pretty slick!

Huh?
Just to make you know, I think it's not picture. It's table with color.
I used that trick to do a screenshot of freebsd without a GUI.
The guy is really cool, he use <blink> tag to do the cursor on the first
MS-DOS screen shot "destructive".

<P><FONT COLOR="#FFFFFF">D:\><BLINK>_</BLINK></FONT></TD>
Hahaha!
Malartre

--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]