Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:33:39 +0200
From:      "Mr. Olli" <mister.olli@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-xen@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pygrub status

I just wanted to know if someone on this list knows about the pygrub
status?
Has anyone tested if it boots from UFS2?

I've had a look at the code (my python understanding is limited right
now) but it does not seem to be very complex.

maybe some chance to get in touch with python ;-)
has anyone started similar approaches or does know where freebsd slice
data structure definition can be found?

from what I saw in the code pygrub does understand solaris slices. my
guessing is that is shouldn't be that hard to adopt this code to freebsd
slices (correct me if I'm wrong ;-))

will be happy about any input and chance to get freebsd PV booting out
own disk image :-))

Regards,
====
Mr. Olli