Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 14:59:05 +0200
From:      (.) <bixen@tikismikis.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   About translation of FAQ into basque.

Hi there:

We are working hard to translate the FAQ into basque. We want to know som=
e=20
things:

* There are any mail list aimed to FreeBSD Doc translators?. freebsd-doc =
and=20
hubs are quite similar to the pourpose that we need but we are not write =
doc=20
in english (not yet!) and we already can't affort to make a=20
http://www.eu.freebsd.org site. Anyway ISO codes are made for countries a=
nd=20
our case is a language.
Anyway probably we'll get the domain freebsd-eu.org to make some beauty i=
n=20
basque about FreeBSD:

* Can we download sgml sources of docs from the net?. I've searched the=20
FreeBSD ftp and my own system (I have a mirror of the FreeBSD website dai=
ly=20
updated by a cron) and I can't find them.

Excuse my horrible english. I can understand technical english writings (=
and=20
quite good the FreeBSD doc, thanks a lot for your point of view to writin=
g!)=20
but as you can see they don't pay me for writing in english. 8-)

Thanks a lot for your time.

Ondo izan (Have good).

Bixen