Date:      13 Sep 1998 21:27:40 +0900
From:      CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        erich@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   glibc2 Linux emulation?

Hello,

I am using FreeBSD-stable. One day I tried to run some glib2
applications(for Redhat 5), I got the message 'libc.so.6 is not
found'. linux_lib seems not to support glibc2 libraries. I only find
libc5 libraries... When linux_lib will support glibc2 libraries?

If I copied glibc2 libraries from other Linux machine, it will work?
or some more kernel-level support will be needed?

--
 ----Cool FreeBSD!----MSX Forever!---J.U.N.K.E.R/Beat Snatchers!----
  CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>  http://jazz.snu.ac.kr/~junker