Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:12:04 +0400
From:      Yuri Pankov <yuri@darklight.org.ru>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   xterm, ncurses and End key

--Fba/0zbH8Xs+Fj9o

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

Hi,

I've noticed that applications linked with system ncursesw library
don't recognize End key (mutt says 'Key not bound', mocp - 'bad
command', for example). Using mutt's `what-key' function I've found that
it send 0601 code, and not 0550, as specified in
src/contrib/ncurses/include/Caps for `kend'. Though changing this entry
to contain 0601 works in xterm, it breaks End key when apps are used in
syscons. Attached patch for termcap seems to solve this problem
(changing `kslt' and `kll' terminfo entries), but is this correct
solution, or there's something wrong with my setup?

Running -CURRENT/amd64.

TIA,
Yuri

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw--