Date:      Sat, 19 May 2007 15:23:02 +0530
From:      bsenthil <bsenthil@adventnet.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: customized strip down freebsd OS (less than 50MB)

Thanks for your information.

I am looking for mini freebsd with bootable image iso format, which is
for installation purpose.
In my case, iso image contains two set of kernals and base directory.

ISO Image directory
    + 6.0Release/ base   (copy to harddisk for booting purpose )
    + 6.0Release/kernel (copy to harddisk for booting purpose )
    + base         (Installation time,boot form cd)
    + kernel      (Installation time,boot form cd)

while installing OS on new system, one set of kernel and base directory
datas are used for booting from CD. Once OS is booted and copy the other
set of base and kernel directory to harddisk. When i reboot the system,
It will boot form hardisk kernel.

Is the ISO image must required two set of kernel and base directory ? ? ?..

Is it possible to process with one set of kernel and base directory???.
If yes how to customize it.

Thanks,
Senthilkumar.