Date:      Tue, 2 Aug 2016 16:20:41 +0000
From:      Michel Kohanim <michel@universal-devices.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Paid Support for iMX6 Port

Hello Dear FreeBSD ARM team,

We are in the process of migrating our embedded hardware/OS platform and ha=
ve decided to go with iMX6 and FreeBSD (we currently have our own real time=
 operating system). Due to the shortage of time on our side and ever comple=
xity and instability of getting crochet to do what we need, I would like to=
 know whether or not you accept contributions or other types of remuneratio=
ns to help us with this endeavor. What we need:

1.       Minimalistic kernel and build tools/cross compiler

2.       Use Libressl instead of OpenSSL

3.       Support for the onboard I2C RTC

4.       Support for SDIO and especially onboard WiFi and Bluetooth on the =
Quad

5.       Support for booting from NAND flash or eMMC

6.       Enabling support for hardware cryptography

The end result can be shared with the community.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

With kind regards,

  Michel Kohanim
  CEO

  (p) 818.631.0333