Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:18:08 +0000
From:      what ever <thursday@freeshell.org>
To:        Mark Yeck <y3k@gti.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sound help

Hey,

Thanks for the tip. I'd  read the handbook before posting to -questions, but it doesn't really containg any meaningful troubleshooting information. I mean, the big problem is that pcm0 isn't getting bound to sbc on bootup...which isn't really covered in the handbook. I am thinking that either the card is bad or maybe the motherboard is fubar.

--
thursday@sdf.lonestar.org