Date:      Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:08:13 -0500
From:      Jim <jameso@elwood.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   The new edition of Unix System Administration Handbook

I just got my copy of the new (3rd edition) copy of "Unix System
Administration Handbook". Couple of point of interest I though I would
mention.

First you can no longer say "Get the Red Book" to people that ask for
a good Unix book. They changed the cover from red to what looks like
(to me) Sun purple.

The second thing is that there is coverage of FreeBSD in this edition,
complete with a little icon. Also there is a little quote by McKusick
on the back.

All in all, I am very excited to start reading this book, the last one
was so good.

--
Jim O'Gorman           | Good advice is something a man gives
UNIX Admin             | when he is too old to set a bad