Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:42:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        Damieon Stark <visigoth@telemere.net>, Current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: That des nolinks thang..

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Will Andrews wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 02:21:33PM -0600, Damieon Stark wrote:
> > 	Could somebody repost the flag intended for make.conf to
> > keep the des libs from taking over libcrypt's links?  Wrote it down, deleted
> > it, lost the paper, and comenced feeling dumb ;)
>
> Feel dumber when you go to actually look at the freebsd-current archives.
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/search/ - have fun! ;-)

Better to use http://www.freebsd.org/mail/

The flag was NO_DESCRYPTLINKS in the version of the patch I posted, but it
was called other names in other people's patches, and it's not yet in the
tree. Based on the sentiment of others it will probably be (sadly) renamed
to NODESCRYPTLINKS to conform to historical precedent.

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson