Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:24:48 -0800
From:      Casey Dinsmore <cdinsmore@vatyx.com>
To:        Dave McKay <dave@mu.org>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ports security advisories..

I think that it is a necessary thing to do, since these programs are
offered in the ports collection, and this is -security after all.  It
was nice and convienant to have the advisories posted because I just
happened to have completed installing lynx-ssl from the ports collection
mere hours before they were posted on wednesday.

Casey Dinsmore
Webmaster  /  Network Administrator
Vatyx, Inc.
cdinsmore@vatyx.com