Date:      Fri, 06 Nov 2009 18:44:59 +0100
From:      Georges Discry <murmex@gathex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port Request: Bongo

In fact, I started a port but hit some problems with CMake. It's having
problems locating the libraries and include files of libical and openldap.

Looks like there is nothing set by default for the CMake functions
CHECK_INCLUDE_FILE and CHECK_LIBRARY_EXISTS to work. Guess I'll have to
try harder!

I also have the problem that if I add USE_AUTOTOOLS=libtool:22, as
libtool is a depency, it tries to use ./configure instead of CMake.
Should I use a direct dependency in LIB_DEPENDS ?

Thanks for your help,
Georges