Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:34:22 +0000
From:      Paul Richards <paul@originative.co.uk>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   cdrtools deps

I've got an odd situation on my box that might be a bug, or it might
not :-) I thought I'd report it just in case...

root@myrddin# pkg_info -R cdrtools\*
Information for cdrtools-2.01:

Required by:
gnome2-2.8.2

I can't see where this dependency is generated.

I also have this though.

Stale dependency: nautilus-cd-burner-2.8.6_1 ->
cjk-cdrtools-2.01.20041227 (sysutils/cdrtools-cjk)

I can see where that's created, it's in the nautilus-cd-burner
makefile as expected. That makefile checks for a RUN_DEPEND on
cdrecord which is satisfied by the fact that cdrtools-2.01 is
installed so the cjk version never gets depended upon.

--
Paul Richards