Date:      Tue, 08 Jan 2002 15:41:50 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        allen robbins <inomine_patri@hotmail.com>, FreeBSD doc list <freeBSD-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: question

allen robbins wrote:

> hello, my name is jericho.  how and/or where can i get
> bootdisk(s)/installation software for BSD so that i can put it on my
> machine?  any help will be appreciated...
> jericho

Your best bet, my friend, is to visit the Handbook, located at:

www.FreeBSD.org/handbook

It has instructions that should help you right along, and walk you right
through.  Installing FreeBSD is a time consuming process that has been
well documented at the above location, it would be alot easier for you
to read that than us typeing it all in an email.  If you still have
questions, the FreeBSD project has a various amount of mailing lists
where your questions will most likly be answered in a timely fasion,
good day to you.

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front