Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:27:28 +0100
From:      Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod@FreeBSD.org>
To:        soc-status@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Status report: Pluggable solver framework for pkgng. Week #4-5.

Hello,

Here is a list of tasks that were done over the fourth and the fith
weeks (I was on a trip and therefore slightly delayed the report):

- the initial version of CUDF generator has been implemented;
- the solver code was modified to support CUDF specific attributes, such
as package request;
- conflicts are now downloaded from a repo and parsed;
- discussed the integration problems with bapt@ and we decided to
continue the support of plain dependencies structure keeping in mind
that CUDF could support more complex dependencies and conflicts (such as
version specific or boolean formulas);

My code is placed here: https://github.com/vstakhov/pkg/tree/gsoc

As the next step, I plan to test CUDF emitter with some solver and check
the overall functionality of the code added.

--
Vsevolod Stakhov