Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:29:25 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        wilko@FreeBSD.ORG, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.1-20000719-RC#2

> I've had no response from David about it, Jordan didn't add the xterm entry t
> the installer (as he said he would), and Mike hasn't looked at the 'going

Well, the omission of an xterm entry was simply an oversight on my
part and hardly a major show-stopper for the alpha, so I fail to see
why you'd include this with the above list.  As to the "going nowhere
without my init" problem, it's my understanding that nobody else can
even *reproduce* it with the equipment available here or I'm sure
you'd see a lot more furor over it.

- Jordan