Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 1997 21:21:33 +0100
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        lgomez@bolivar.eafit.edu.co (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Lucas_Adri=E1n_G=F3mez_Bland=F3n?=)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Know about you!!!!

As Lucas Adrián Gómez Blandón wrote:

> I'm very interested in know about your project, you will tell me,
> how i can subscribe to the e-mail list???, please, sedme info about
> this.

Simply send a mail to majordomo@freebsd.org with just `help' in the
body.

> I need information about remove a log from the system, i can add a
> log with "adduser" but, how i can delete this???.

There's a removeuser script available now.  Depending on your FreeBSD
version, you might find it under /usr/share/examples/.  If your system
doesn't have it, watch out ftp.freebsd.org under FreeBSD-current.
(src/usr.sbin/adduser contains an rmuser script now.)

--
cheers, J"org