Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 18:14:04 -0400
From:      AlexF@nsiweb.com
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help on to to how to create an IP firewall with freebsd

Hello,

I'm a newbie to FreeBSD so I'd like to get help with some issues:

- First, I want to setup my machine as an IP router, but have no clue as to
how to proceed with this in FreeBSD.

- Also,  My company wants to put up a firewall using a unix machine.  I
think, FreeBSD would be perfect for this task, but I have not been able to
find any information about how to do this.

Any help regarding on any of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Please send replies to alexf@nsiweb.com
Alexander Franco
alexf@nsiweb.com