Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:45:05 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Michael Robinson <robinson@netrinsics.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACPI-CA 01-25-01

> Is it likely that this will be merged into -CURRENT soon?  If so, I'll wait
> before I cvsup/buildworld.
>
> ftp://download.intel.com/technology/iapc/acpi/downloads/acpica-unix-20010125.tar.gz

I'm working on it.  They moved a fair amount of stuff around in this, and
I want to temporarily turn off the apic and processor drivers until I
work out what they plan to do about these.  I have it all integrated and
building though, so it should be in soon.

I also need to get Peter to check out the new state of play with the
read-before-write bug to make sure we don't regress (and fix the repo to
pull stuff back onto the vendor branch).

Regards,
Mike