Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:37:40 +0200
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simonln@me.com>
To:        =?utf-8?Q?Roub=C3=AD=C4=8Dek_Zden=C4=9Bk?= <Zdenek.Roubicek@t-systems.cz>
Cc:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, Rui Paulo <rpaulo@FreeBSD.org>, Fabien Thomas <fabient@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OpenSSL 1.0

On 9 Oct 2010, at 11:37, Roub=ED=E8ek Zden=ECk wrote:

> On 8 Oct 2010, at 12:40, Fabien Thomas wrote:
>=20
>> Is there any plan to import OpenSSL 1.0 into the tree?
> I would be also happy to see that coming as I have a problem using =
current openssl as ipv6 client for tests, though it is bsd v7.3.

If you need a newer version of OpenSSL in FreeBSD 7 you should try the =
OpenSSL ports. FreeBSD 7 will probably get the latest 0.9.8 before =
FreeBSD 7.4, but it won't get OpenSSL 1.0 (and neither will FreeBSD 8 =
for that matter).

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: OpenSSL maintainer