Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:00:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/22042: spelling error

The following reply was made to PR docs/22042; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To: opentrax@email.com
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 19:52:59 +0000

 opentrax@email.com wrote:

 > Mis-spelling in XF86Config(4/5) man page.
 > Bottom of page 6, next to last paragraph
 > says "wsouse"; should say "wsmouse".

 This isn't a FreeBSD manual page, so I don't think there's much we can
 do about it.  You'd probably be better off reporting the problem to the
 XFree86 Project.

 I'll close this PR soon unless anyone objects.

 --
 Ben Smithurst / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D