Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:30:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.ft-wayne.in.us>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/7655: net/cnet doesn't build under -current (with fix)

>Number:         7655
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       net/cnet doesn't build under -current (with fix)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT i386
>Environment:
A current -current.

Clash between errno as a structure member and the errno macro in
errno.h.  The build dies here:

gcc -Wall -ansi -O  -I/usr/X11R6/include -c address.c
In file included from address.c:1:
cnetheader.h:203: field `__error' declared as a function
*** Error code 1

Stop.

>How-To-Repeat:
Build net/cnet on a system build with recent current sources.

>Fix:
Rename the problem structure members from errno to errorno throughout.
While I was in the neighborhood, I also removed the manpage from the
PLIST.

Apply this patch.  It adds two files: patches/patch-ab and
patches/patch-ac.