Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:15:08 -0300
From:      Luiz Otavio O Souza <lists.br@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Manuel_St=C3=BChn?= <freebsdnewbie@freenet.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GPIO-INTR

On 9 March 2015 at 14:43, Manuel St=C3=BChn wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm trying to get gpio-events signalled into userspace-applications on a
> RPi-B. I found some pieces about gpio-interrupts in conjunction with kque=
ue
> in the web, but nothing that makes me able to get some notification from
> gpio. There is an example "gpio-intr-kqueue.c", which compiles smoothly, =
but
> gives me only something like:
>
> ./gpio-intr-kqueue 23
> Awaiting interrupts on pin: 23
> error: Operation not supported by device
>
> How do i configure a gpio-pin as an interrupt?

Hi Manuel,

I changed the way the GPIO events are passed to userland and
gpio-intr-kqueue won't work anymore.

I'm working in its replacement and I will soon post the patches and
(hopefully) a comprehensive guide to get it working.

There is also an ongoing work to change interrupt support on ARM which
I need to catch up.

Regards,
Luiz