Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:24:39 +0300
From:      Alexey Matveichev <dlesha@7ka.mipt.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems compiling C programs made by f2c

Hi All.

I have fortran program which nicely compiles with f77.
Now I want to conver it to C and compile it again.
Conversion is ok. I got C code. But problems begin here.
1. There's a line in C source #include "f2c.h" but f2c didn't create
this file in current directory. All right, I took this file from
/usr/local/include. Was I right?

2. Also there's comment that says that I should compile this C code
with keys -lf2c and -lm but when I try to do it (cc -lf2c -lm
lalala.c) there was an error:
/usr/libexec/elf/ld : cannot find -lf2c

What should I do? ;)