Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 01:32:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   New labels on mirror menu..

I notice that someone has relabeled the mirror sites by country
and language type.  This is nice, though I do have two comments:

1. Someone should go through all the entries and do this.  When I tried
   the first menu item for Argentina, for example, I found it in spanish. :)

2. I'm concerned that people will read too much into the language tag.
   For example, visiting the argentinian, portuguese or german pages
   really just brings up a *top* page in the local language.  Once you
   actually click on anything, it's english time. :-)

Comments?

				Jordan